Everything You Need to Know about Rottweillers
Here at www.galleryforrotweilers.com we promote and encourage public audience to keep and raise a Rottie for their nice and muscular aspect, as well for their obedience and devotement.
Having such a dog as your best friend not only keeps you save, but it’s even increasing your self-confidence and helps you deal with day-to-day stress. The things to be considered are not less, and you need to know that keeping a Rottweiler can cost you a lot of time and money, but in the end, the investments made are worth.
Following this line of events, we present you some interesting facts to be read:
Height and Weight
- Height: Male (61 – 70 cm), Female (56 – 63 cm)
- Wight: Male (45 – 60 kg), Female (40 – 50 kg)
- prone to dysplasia and entropion
- tends to snore and can easily overreact
- sensitive to ACL damage
- about 10 – 14 years, if properly raised
- Rottweilers have a very smooth and glossy hair
- needs to be bath only when necessary
- optional brush with a firm bristle brush
Even though there are many debated inconveniences regarding the Rottweiler breed, there are some associations and societies that recognize this dog:
- Dog Registry of America, Inc
- Continental Kennel Club
- American Kennel Club
- American Canine Association Inc.
- International Rottweiler Club
- Federation Cynologique Internationale
- Colonial Rottweiler Club
- New Zealand Kennel Club
- United Kennel Club
- North American Purebred Registry, Inc.
Exercices to Be Made
There is well known that this breed of dogs needs to practice every day some exercises in order to be fit. Thus, Rottweilers needs to be daily taken out to walk or jog, or just simply released into the woods or at country. Have no fear because as they are very devoted and obedient, there is no chance of losing your dog or him to run away.
Also, take into consideration of playing throw and catch with him or performing actions like swimming or running beside your bicycle. He will definitely love it!
Size of Litter
- Rottweilers are known to have a large litter
- they can often have between 10 and 15 puppies
Rottweilers as Pets
Regarding their massive and strong body shape, these dogs love children. Due to their native guard and watch instincts Rotties are likely to behave nice when there are children around. It must be taken into consideration their strong and heavy body, so that you always must keep an eye on your child when playing with such a beast.
Be very vigilant as if they fall down, considerable damages can be made to your child’s health.
For preventing negative situations to interfere with your well being, contact www.galleryforrotweilers.com and learn everything you need to know about keeping and raising a Rottweiler. We wait you here with specialists regarding dogs temperament and behavior, but also with medics and nutritionists, that will give you precious advices regarding your dog’s nutrition and health condition.